1. Forever Blinds Pty Ltd is a company, registered in Australia (ABN:87-627-265-409). We operate our business primarily through our website, www.foreverblinds.com.au.
1. “We”, “Our”, “Website” refers to Forever Blinds Pty Ltd and its services. “You”, “Your”, “Customer” and “User” or any related terms refers to any person who uses the website or the services in any manner.
1. This document (together with any documents referred to in it) refers to the Terms & Conditions upon which we provide any good and/or services to you as a user, listed on our website www.foreverblinds.com.au, any other website that has our products and refer to these terms & conditions, or any other methods that we use for retail purposes provided they refer to these terms & conditions.
1. These Terms & Conditions does not limit any rights you may have under any federal or state legislation of Australia. Any terms or conditions that create an inconsistency with any federal or state legislation are considered void to the extent of inconsistency only.
2. You agree for us or our third-parties to contact you by email, text message, phone call and/or other electronic means. We may also communicate with you by postal mail.
2. We may use customer photos in our promotional material for marketing purposes. If you want us not to use your photos, please let us know when you provide them to us.
3. All products sold by us are custom made to the dimensions provided by you. We will not be responsible for incorrect dimensions provided by you.
3. Images shown on our website represents our products closely. However, these images may be represented differently on your device and therefore we recommend requesting a free sample before placing the order. We however, cannot guarantee an exact match even on our samples.
3. Some patterns may slightly differ from samples for painted products such as timber venetian blinds. For custom printed products, the printed image may differ in colour or dimensions and may pixelate upon printing.
4. A fully paid order represents a legally binding contract between yourself and us incorporating these terms and conditions. You acknowledge to have read and accept these terms and conditions in the ‘checkout’ process when ordering from our website.
4. We allow order changes up to 24 hours from placement of a fully paid order. We cannot acknowledge any requests to alter, change, cancel or refund your order after this time.
4. We reserve the right to cancel your order or part of your order due to stock shortages, pricing errors, our incapacity to supply or deliver the product or under circumstances beyond our control. We will offer you an alternate product or provide you with a refund under such circumstances.
4. From time to time, we may offer promotional codes that can be used to obtain a discount on our order by entering the relevant code in your shopping cart. Only one code can be used per order. The promotional codes are not redeemable for cash/credit and are non-transferable.
4. Measure & Install charges as quoted by an approved installer can be added to your order during the shopping cart. We will not be responsible for any installation charges that you have incurred associated with the installer code entered by you. The installation charges are charged by the installer and reimbursed to the installer upon successful installation of your order.
4. If you select the installation option through our website, we will endeavour to use third party installers to fulfil your installation. If we are unable to find a suitable installer for you, we will only refund the installation fee charged on your order.
5. We accept Visa & Mastercard debit/credit cards and Bank Transfer as payment methods. All payments are handled by the payment processing company and we do not store your payment card details on our website. Only internet web browsers that allow Secure Socket Layer (SSL) communications can be used to place orders through our website.
5. The price you will pay for a fully paid order is shown at the checkout and will be reflected on your tax invoice. All prices shown on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST).
5. All refund requests will be processed within 5 working days once approved. It may take longer for you to receive your amount depending on the payment method used and reasons beyond our control.
6. Physical goods may be delivered by Australia Post and/or other reputable courier companies. We will endeavour to keep you updated on dispatch of your order from our warehouse.
6. We will endeavour to deliver your items as soon as possible. Your order will generally arrive within 7-14 days of placing your order. Some orders may take up to 28 days for delivery due to the manufacturing process involved.
6. We will not be responsible for goods that are damaged in transit or not received. You will be required to liaise with the courier company directly.
6. A nominal fee of $39.95 including GST is chargeable for all orders under $250
7. We offer a peace of mind warranty for all products sold on our website (excluding free samples) for a period of five (05) years.
7. The warranty covers replacement of defective materials and parts only.
7. The warranty is only applicable to products utilised in domestic environment.
7. Labour is included for a period of one (01) year only. A nominal inspection fee and associated labour fee will be charged for warranty claims after one (01) year.
7. The warranty excludes:
7. Any costs incurred in shipping the products back to us for inspection or return will be borne by the customer. The customer will also be responsible for all expenses incurred in notifying and liaising for warranty claim with us.
8. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website that you agree and accept that we (or any third-parties related to us) are not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the website, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the website. This includes your use or reliance on any third-party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
8. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. In no event will we be liable for any loss, expense or damage including without limitation, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, expense or damage, or any loss, expense or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, expense or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or provision of any goods or services.
8. Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
9. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In particular you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this website.
9. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
9. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we absolutely disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. We give no warranty that the documents, goods or services will be free of errors, or that defects will be corrected, or that our website or its server is free of viruses or any other harmful components. We do not guarantee that the website will be available at all times.
10. While at all times endeavour to have the most accurate, reliable and up-to-date information on our website, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of any document, product, service, link or information in its website or as to their correctness, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
10. It is your sole responsibility and not our responsibility to bear any and all costs of servicing, repairs, or correction. The applicable law in your state or territory may not permit these exclusions, particularly the exclusions of some implied warranties. Some of the above may not apply to you but you must ensure you are aware of any risk you may be taking by using this website or any products or services that may be offered through it. It is your responsibility to do so.
11. Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Foreverblinds.com.au. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We take no responsibility for information or actions offered by these websites.
11. Your access to this website may be suspended or interrupted without prior notice due to several circumstances which may be beyond our control.We reserve the right to change or remove any product, offer or feature on this website at any time without notice.
11. We may be required, in certain circumstances, to disclose information in good faith and where we are required to do so in the following circumstances: by law or by any court; to enforce the terms of any of our customer agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or third parties.
11. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the website in response to breaches of our terms & conditions at our sole discretion.
11. You must be over 18 years of age to use this website and to purchase any goods or services.
12. This agreement, website and any other products and/or services offered by us are subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.